Automatic Test and Calibration System
The AutoRAE 2 Automatic Test and Calibration System makes compliance with gas monitor test and calibration requirements as easy as pressing a button. Simply cradle the monitor on its form-fitting product-specific cradle and the system automatically takes care of all calibration, testing, and recharging.
The AutoRAE 2 is a flexible, modular system that can be configured to meet your calibration requirements effectively and efficiently. An AutoRAE 2 system can be as simple as a single cradle deployed in standalone mode to calibrate one instrument at a time, or as powerful as a controller-based system supporting up to 10 mixed cradle models (ToxiRAE Pro and MultiRAE) and 5 distinct calibration gas cylinders.
NOTE: In order to ensure compatibility between different parts of the system (controller and specific product cradles), make sure your equipment is running the latest firmware. Firmware updates are available here.
AutoRAE 2 Automatic Test and Calibration System Product
AutoRAE 2 Automatic Test and Calibration System: Standalone Cradle Setup
- Easy, one-touch bump testing, calibration, charging, and records management
- Supports a wide variety of gases, including exotics
- Optimized for field use--does not require a computer to operate
- Can be used on a bench top or mounted on the wall
- Deployable as a standalone cradle or a controller-based system with up to 10 cradles
- Direct printer connection
- Data storage on a standard SD card
- Instrument supported: MulitRAE Lite (pumped version only ), MulitRAE, MultiRAE Pro, ToxiRAE Pro, ToxiRAE Pro LEL, ToxiRAE Pro PID, ToxiRAE Pro CO2
- Oil and Gas
- HazMat/First Response
- Military/Civil Defense